A wonderful light weight balance and hydrate face balm with Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Jojoba Butter. Combined with Olive Squalane, these ingredients are the closes to the skin’s natural sebum making this a gentle, nourishing and hydrating balm for all skin types.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil and Jojoba Butter
- Super-hydrating – Lighter than many other oils which makes it easily absorbed into the skin. Deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturising effect and adding a healthy glow.
- Nutritious for skin – Jojoba Oil and Butter are full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients (which is what ours is).
- Anti ageing – Slows down the appearance of ageing and helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- Non-acnegenic – Tricks the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems.
- Easy, not greasy – Easily penetrating skin, these oils help promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
- Soothes sunburn – Hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
- Gentle and non-allergenic – Recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature.
- Soothes dry skin – With anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea and keep skin calm and comfortable.Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins help skin repair and damage control.
- Anti–microbial – Naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. All of these amazing properties contained in our face balm.
Benefits of Olive Squalane
A natural substance, manufactured within our own skin that offers protection and hydration. At birth, about 12% of our skin surface is made of squalene. In our mid-to-late twenties, its production begins to decline quite rapidly. By 50, production drops to below 5%.
- Feeds important processes in the skin cells so that those cells continue reproducing, ultimately guarding healthy and smooth skin from wrinkles and age spots.
- Intercepts free radicals and prevents them from entering the system, also protecting skin from environmental stressors that lead to premature aging.
- Improves the moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin.
- Diminishes the production of excess oil, which is a welcome effect among acne sufferers with oily skin.
- Helps diminish allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative scar tissues.
- Stimulates better blood circulation to rejuvenate skin tone.
- Ideal for for sensitive skin and problematic skin from psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, stretch marks and rashes.
Balanced with the amazing blend of Neroli and Frankincense essential oils make this face balm ideal to use at night.
Nourish your skin even more with our Golden Elixir Face Oil.